Fitzpatrick’s Group Own and operate its venues under the Fitzpatrick’s Casino Brand & Online under the fitzbet ® brand in Ireland & Europe.
It’s a requirement to make an application as a Full Member If we have not correctly verified your identity beforehand you are strongly advised to bring a valid form of identification with you, e.g. passport, photo driving licence. We may also check your identity with an independent identity/fraud prevention agency as part of the verification and customer due diligence process.
Please note that you must be over 21 years of age to visit the casino. If you appear to be under the age of 21 you are likely to be challenged by a member of staff to prove your age. If you have previously produced ID which no longer meets the legal requirements, you will be helped by a member of staff to verify your identity.
Suitable forms of identification are shown below:
Any government issued form of photo ID such as a valid passport, a valid photo card driving licence, or a valid National Identity Card, or alternatively if you cannot provide one of these we may be able to accept a government issued document without a photograph provided it is supported by a second item of official form of correspondence containing your name and address and/or date of birth such as a utility bill or bank statement (but not any that are printed from the internet and not more than three months old). Please note that we do not accept mobile phone statements of any sort.
Please note that we are not able to accept credit or debit cards as a form of identification on their own although we can accept these when they are accompanied with another form of identification. Staff will be happy to advise you. Reception staff will be happy to advise you of suitable forms of ID if the above guidelines are unclear. Management reserves the right to permit entry or refuse admission. Please note that all of our premises are covered by CCTV to ensure that our customers and staff can continue to enjoy our facilities and work in a safe environment. We hope these arrangements make enjoying our casino even easier for you. We’ve put to rest any concerns you may have about sharing information with us and reassured you about the reasons. If you still feel that you don’t want to provide the information we need, then, by law, we may have no choice but to stop you gaming with us.
Sometimes we have to ask for more information about you to ensure that we comply with the AML law. It’s as simple as that – a legal requirement. The kinds of questions we ask aren’t particular to you or to Fitzpatrick’s Casino Group; you can expect similar questions wherever you choose to play regularly or not.
We’ll only ask for more information about you if you become a more frequent player, or if you play with larger amounts. For example, at this time we will ask you about your occupation or the source of your funds. If you can give us a business card or company details that will usually be enough.
Occasionally we may ask for additional information or documents to verify what you have told us. Please don’t be offended if we ask for this further information. We’re not asking because we don’t trust you; we’re asking because we have to. The law requires us to record the information. We are not asking because we don't trust you; we're asking because the law requires us to record the information. We will send You Promotions via SMS, EMAIL, OTHER forms of communication & you have the right to opt out at any Time , By Opting out you will not receive and Free Promotions.
Fitzpatrick’s Casino Loyalty Card (78 Aungier Street, Dublin)
Fitzpatrick’s Casino Loyalty Card is our way of thanking you for your continued loyalty. Now you can enjoy more rewards the more you play at Fitzpatrick’s Casino 78 Aungier Street. Your level points accumulate over a 6 month period. If you are inactive for 6 months, your level points are reset and will have to start buildig your level points again from standard level.
Before You play:
- Make sure you insert your card before you start playing and make sure you remove your card whenyou finish playing;
- You only accumulate points if your card is inserted in the machine;
- In case you lose your card, please let us know immediately.
- Freeplay is a bonus from us to you, to reward your loyalty.
- Freeplay or playing credits can only be used on Roulette
- or Slots and cannot be cashed out
- directly, but if you win you can cash out your winnings!
- Get 200 points and qualify for our daily draw.
- For our weekly draw, you have to collect 1000 points.
- Each 1000 points = 1 weekly draw ticket.
- Each 200 points = 1 Daily Draw ticket
Bonus Points: Everytime you play, bonus points are added to your account. You need a minimum of 5000 points to redeem your voucher.
5000 pts = €5 FreePlay
Level Points: Level points are accumulated over a 12 month period. €5 = 10 Level Points. Your level points determine whether your loyalty card is either standard, silver or gold level.
Card Level: Standard - Silver - Gold
- Standard Card: No Minimum
- Silver Card: Collect over 15000 points and get 1000 extra points extra level bonus;
- Gold Card: Collect over 75000 points and get 5000 extra level points.
Fitzpatrick’s Casino Loyalty Card (all clubs, except for the casino located on 78, Aungier St. Dublin 2)
- Collect 1 loyalty point with every cashout, you can only collect 1 point per day;
- With every 9* loyalty points collected you receive a match bet (T&C's Apply, some of our casinos might give out the match bet with every 5 points, ask at the cashdesk for more specific details;
- Birthday Vouchers: when is your birthday week, we reward you with a match bet. If you are not subscribed to our SMS list, you won't be able to receive the voucher, make sure that you update your phone number in our database;
- Monthly Draw: with a cashout, once a day you receive one Monthly Draw Ticket and you get a chance to win in our end of month draw;
- Daily Draw: Get a daily draw ticket if you are present (and playing) in our casino when our hourly Draw is held;
- When you register as a full member you give us the right to send over promotional SMS, emails and letters;
- Opt-out: You can opt out from our promotional SMS Loyalty System any time, you just have to send EXIT at 51444;
- Extra Rewards: You can get extra rewards if you Recommend a Friend or participate in our Facebook Competitions;
- Third party companies: WE do not share any of your personal information with third party companies. If you receive any SMS, email or promotional material from a casino you are not a member, please notify us as soon as possible.
5X7's WIN: If you win 5X7's on the winline, please call the floor attendant and don not press CASHOUT!
Summer Madness Party (t&c):
- At Fitzpatrick's Casinos Parnell St, Tallaght and Dun Laoghaire, from 6pm-00:00, we triple the same colour 5X7's on selected slot machines(check with the casino staff and ask which machines are qualifing);
- At Fitzpatrick's Casino, Patrick St. Limerick, from 6pm-00:00am, we triple the same colour 5X7's on selected slot machines(check with the casino staff and ask which machines are qualifing);
- At Fitzpatrick's Casino Glentworth St. Limerick, from 8pm-02:00am, we triple the same colour 5X7's on selected slot machines(check with the casino staff and ask which machines are qualifing);
- Fitzpatrick's Casino, Aungier St. Dublin, will have different promos on the night comparing with the other casinos, ask at the cashdesk for more details.
- Each Fitzpatrick's Casino venue might have different promotions on the night, so ask at the cash desk for more informations;
- You might use the €10 Calendar voucher, but not in conjunction with any other voucher or Promo.
- All promotions are subject to avalability, always ask at the cashdesk for more details;
Under your consent we will send you Promotions via email/sms/internal Promotions and at anytime you can opt out of these Promotions by contacting us directly or using our simple OPT OUT service provided.
5X7's WIN: If you win 5X7's on the winline, please call the floor attendant and do not press CASHOUT!